Did you know that Timberline Middle School has a School Community Council (SCC)? Timberline’s SCC is made up of parent representatives, administration, PTSA, Alpine School Board, faculty and staff. We meet monthly and discuss issues concerning the students at Timberline. You have someone in your area to represent you on the Timberline SCC! The school boundaries are divided into six areas. A parent representative in your area comes to these meetings and makes suggestions. We are involved in the following areas:
- School Improvement Plan: as a team, we help come up with this plan yearly.
- Professional Development Days: we give suggestions for teacher development days and even attend some of these meetings.
- Safe Routing: we help negotiate safe walking routes for students and adequate busing. As a team we are concerned for the safety of each student.
- Trust Land Money: we help plan how Trust Land Money is spent at Timberline each year.
- Other issues that pertain to Timberline Middle School.
The Timberline SCC meets the first Thursday of each month at 3:10pm in the Media Center unless otherwise indicated. Anyone is welcome to attend.